Monday, November 14, 2011

Narrative Poetry

During the week, my classmate Carmen, and I, made a narrative poem. Enjoy!

Carmen & Kate's Poem:

At the airport, calling a girl
Asking them for marriage
One simple call can change a life

At work
Locking up, a black figure in the door
On the ground, black and blue
One simple action can change a life

On the street
Turning around, car runs into me
Where am I now?
One simple plan can change a life

At the studio
Writing a piece
Doing what I love
Getting a text
One simple friendship can change a life

Filling up with gas
Going in to pay
Seeing a dead body
This is the end
One simple moment can change a life

At the Rivercourt
Shooting hoops
The swoosh of the net
Little boy cheering
One simple recovery can change a life

One simple second
One simple minute
One simple hour
Can change a day 

No comments:

Post a Comment